Grain-free Coconut Porridge
Updated: Aug 31
A delicious warm start to the day, a grain free coconut porridge. It is very easy to make and even easier to eat too fast, so take your time and enjoy the flavors. I topped it off with melted dark chocolate and salty roasted pistachios.
100 mL milk
30 mL heavy cream
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 big banana
Melted chocolate (optional)
1. Blend the banana with a little splash of milk, just enough to make a smooth mixture.
2. Pour the remaining milk and the heavy cream into a pan and slowly heat it up. Add 2 tablespoons smooth coconut flour and whisk continuously.
3. Once the coconut flour has incorporated into the liquids, add the banana smoothie and continue whisking.
4. Lastly, mix in one egg into the mixture and keep cooking it on slow heat until it reaches a porridge like consistency.
5. Top with melted chocolate and pistachios and serve warm.