A super easy combo! A cheesecake like layer as a base, made with fresh cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, makes a perfect and light texture that pairs beautifully with the fruit. In this cake, we use canned apricot halves which are great because you don't have to wait for fresh apricots to appear in the supermarket to make this cake. We also top the cake with fresh mango pieces and add a sprinkle of mango and a little bit of orange juice to make the cake super aromatic and deliciously fruity!
400 gr cottage cheese
120 gr Greek yogurt
50 gr sugar
1 vanilla sugar
juice of 1 orange
140 gr gluten free flour
8 gr baking powder
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
Canned apricot halves
1 In a bowl, mix the cheese, yogurt, sugar and egg. Add the freshly squeezed orange juice and powdered ginger.
2. Mix in the gluten free flour and baking powder.
3. Pour the batter into an oiled baking pan.
4. Press the apricot halves and fresh mango pieces into the batter.
5. Bake at 180 degrees, no fan, for 50 minutes.
6. Let the cake cool a little bit, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve. Bon appetit!